View Profile Buckycarbon

All 21 art Reviews

8 w/ Responses

I love all the homages! The end of NoMan!?!?!

SuperPhil64 responds:

No Man will rise again... and then fail immediately!

This is really cool!

Looks like MDK? Really cool!

UltimoGames responds:

yeah, that pointy sniper helmet design from MDK is awesome!

How I wonder where you are. Very clever, very naice! I like it!

VerdRage responds:

Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky...

Glad to read that! Thank you. ;)

Oh my god yes. This has such awesome everything. Nice line of action, nice colouring and lighting quality. Frig, I love it.

HugoVRB responds:

Thanks for the awesome words!!
I had a lot of fun doing this one.

Aw man this is cool! Makes me inspired to go and get some plasticine! Your lighting is very nice, reminds me of a dream scape.

ManuelTacoface responds:

It really does make me glad to see the all the positive notoriety I'm receiving for my art such as this one. Anyhow, my original intentions for such a focus on the intensity of the lighting was in order to give the piece a kind of a "noir" feeling to it. Thanks for the rev!

lmfao I needed this today

Hot diggity this is so fluid and loose, VERY NICE :D

mlillustration responds:

Thank you so much. Working on being a bit more loose and stop being so anal about every brush stroke lol!

I know the feeling of frustration at not being good at details, or colour, or what have you, but trust me, fight through the apprehension and frustration and keep practicing. Try something way out of your league, and fail. Then try it again! It's the best and only way to learn and advance. Plus, it's very fulfilling when you finally attain what you set out to do (and you will, I believe in you)

theOneManPerson responds:

It's just too hard and time consuming, i seem to lack the stamina for it, not to mention all the shading one must do. BUT I might one of these days go crazy and make a 512x512 image with multiple characters. Or who knows, perhaps slightly above... :P

Hey, awesome! I recognize your work :) Very nice colour and contrast use